RESTORATION OF THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- Categories: Design
- Contracting customar: Comune di Aversa
LOCATION : Aversa
The church was built in 1724, after the acquisition of the adjacent buildings that were incorporated in the building. As a result of the November 1980 earthquake Church was damaged with the collapse of the roof and It has been left in a state of ruin for about thirty years.
The town of Aversa has entrusted the building to Cimarosa foundation and our project consider the adaptation of the spaces with new functions: concert hall and exhibition hall having a lobby and a coatroom.