RESTORATION AND PLANT IN THE PARK OF CAPODIMONTE
- Categories: Architectural renovation
- Contracting customar: Ministry of Cultural Heritage – Superintendence for Environmental, Architectural, Artistic and Historical Heritage of the Province of Naples
The forest was built by Charles of Bourbon in 1734. It was initially seen as hunting reserve but King Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies transformed it into an English garden, giving it the aspect that currently maintains. The works focused on the avenues arrangement , the restoration of boundary walls, and the construction and installation of an electrical tranformer room.